Friday, February 12, 2010

Heading Home

We are winding down here in Cancun. It has been a wonderful time here.

Yesterday, we spent the day at the Royal Hasciands where Terri has her time share. It is a beautiful, new place. I hope Terri will invite me to go again, and stay there next time.

Today was all beach. We had a wonderful day in the sun and visited with some nice people. The rain moved in just as I was tired of the sun, so that was perfect timing. So, Terri and I cleaned up and headed shopping. I didn't buy anything, but it was nice anyway.

Oh, for those who I usually send postcards. Nieces and nephews, my kids and Grandma. I did mail them, but it seems that everyone has a different opinion on what the price is. It is either 10.5 pesoes, 11.5 or 13.5, I never did get a straight answer. So, some of you, may get your card, or not! Just know I did send them.

I am almost out of time and getting ready to pay the bill. I will post this and sign off. I WILL post pictures when I get home. It just takes too much time here. I am working from the internet cafe, not my own computer.

Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.