Friday, January 11, 2008

Nice Week

Not much has been happening around here. Jesper went back to school on Monday and I have been back to work since Jan. 3.

I have had an injured shoulder from falling back in November and have been suffering with that for 2 months. On Monday, I got a cortisone shot and what a miracle! I can move my arm again. So, since I have been able to move my arm, I have been going with Jesper to the Y to work out. I usually go in the morning, but I have been having a tough time getting up in the morning. So, evenings with Jesper will work just fine.

Next week, CRAA basketball, or as they call it, 'house' ball starts. Jesper was going to go out for the school team, but he didn't enjoy the personalities on the team, so he changed his mind. Oh well, as long as he is busy.

We have a Gopher game on Sunday and that is about it. Hopefully, there will be fun adventures coming soon.

No comments: