Saturday, October 17, 2009

New York

It has been a busy few days in New York, running around, seeing the sites. Teri is waiting in line right now for tickets for a play. This time, she gets to wait, and not me!
Anyway, we have finally made it to Central Park, had our carriage ride. We have seen most of the sites before, so we are looking for new things to see. Yesterday, we went to the Wax Museum, and the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. Yes, I know, it is in Cleveland, but there is a special exhibit in NY. It was really a good time. Go if you can!

We have worn Toni out with all the walking we have done, so we usually get home to the Condo, very nice by the way, and relax in the evening.

Tomorrow, is the Statue of Liberty Day. We will climb the steps for the 1st time. I should have no problem. 354 here I come.

If I get a chance, I will update again. There is free internet in Times Square.

No comments: