Friday, July 10, 2009

Another day in Stockholm

I had a real nice day with Anna, Jesper and Gustaf on Thursday. We went downtown to do a little shopping for earrings, but were unsuccessful. It seems that the Pilgrim brand is very picked over. Oh well, I will try in Denmark. We stopped for lunch at a little cafe called, TGI Fridays and had a nice lunch. Then it was off to the museum for the latest exhibit. The Titanic. While the museum was hot, the exhibit was pretty good. No pictures!

We returned home for a short time, then it was off to dinner at the Nilsson's. I finally got to see Mimmi for the first time in 4 years. Mimmi is doing great and is lovely as always. (see my pictures of all 3 kids together) We had a really nice dinner that Karin made for us. We were supposed to BBQ, but the weather has been raining for several days, so it is not time. We had a very nice time visiting with everyone and I will be going there again on Monday.

Today, we will be visiting Drottingham Castle, after which we will head up to Dlarna. I won't be updating until we return on Sunday.
Have a good weekend all!

Favor of everyone. When you visit IKEA in Bloominton, fill out a slip, asking to have them get Skogaholms limpa. If enough people ask for it, MAYBE, they will carry it! Yum!!!

2 comments:

MA Keddie said...

I hope you're having fun. I was thinking about you when I read an article about Hammarby Sjostad w/ their garbage recycling. Amazing town! We love your pictures!

michele said...

ok do you think taste of scandanavia might have it vs. a trip top IKEA missy? Have a safe and very fun weekend!